Why Our Program?
IN CHOOSING A FACILITY – CONSIDER – LIFE’S JOURNEY CENTER
- A cost effective affordable program with quality comprehensive components
- International, National and local leader in the specialization of addictive disorders
- A safe, healing environment that addresses your individualized needs
- Levels of care begin with safe medical detoxification
- Addictive disorders, alcohol, prescription/illicit drugs
- Process addictions such as gambling, food issues and codependency
- Psychological and emotional distress treated simultaneously
- Small intimate therapy groups
- In house gym and separate yoga/meditation room
- Life skills enhancing healthy communications
- Family, loved ones are invited to participate in the healing process
- Gender specific issues identified and addressed in safe therapeutic sessions
- Court advocate for legal issues and appearances available
- Maximum number of residents is 12
- Private and semi-private rooms
- Team approach to treatment with medical doctors, psychiatrist, psychologist and Counselors
- Desert Regional Medical Center one block away from Life’s Journey Center
- Alumni group meeting offered for continued support
- Aftercare Recovery Coach Services offered
ESTABLISHED IN 1996, STATE LICENSED AND CERTIFIED.
Our program is licensed and certified by the State of California Alcohol and Drug Program. We use ASAM (American Society of Addiction Medicine) criteria for levels of care.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP.
INTAKE – TOLL FREE LINE 1-877-864-3223.